Thursday 6 September 2012

TY , The Adventure Begins...

Hey!

This is the first time I have ever done a blog, so wish me luck!

I'm now a week in TY and so far it's been really good. At first I was a bit worried about being in a class with new people and getting used to different classes and teachers, but now that im more settled in i am really enjoying it. I've been having classes that i've never had before and been making new friends, so things can only get better.

We had our first workshops yesterday based on positive thinking and work experience etiquette. There were three worshops in total, the Positive Party, BKM Inniú and Life Without Limits. Overall the workshops were good fun and were a great oppurtunity to take part in groupwork and getting to know the other girls. I hope that what we have experienced in the past week is just a taster of what TY is going to be like and that its going to get even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment